A perfectly white smile determines how others perceive you by shining brightly enough to blind them to your second head and compound eyes. Let dazzling teeth disguise the effects of your mad-science hobby with today’s Groupon from Christopher Clark DDS, PA. Choose from the following options:
- For $95, you get a take-home Whiter Image whitening package at Mini City Dental (a $455 total value).
- For $95, you get a take-home Whiter Image whitening package at Dental Center at Zebulon (a $455 total value).
- For $95, you get take-home Whiter Image whitening package at Clinton Family Dentistry (a $455 total value).
- For $95, you get a take-home Whiter Image whitening package at Bladenboro Family Dentistry (a $455 total value).
- For $99, you get an in-office Zoom! whitening package at Brier Creek Dental (a $604 total value).<p>
All packages include a dental exam, x-rays, and cleaning (a $255 value).
Across five locations, Dr. Christopher Clark’s team of dentists and hygienists renders grins gleaming with in-office and take-home whitening sessions to lift the yellow shroud of years. A dental exam supplemented by x-rays determines candidacy for the whitening treatment, making sure teeth are sufficiently hale. After the exam, a hygienist prepares enamel canvases by clearing out plaque and tartar with the aid of professional tools such as the megaphone. Groupon customers who opt for Brier Creek Dental’s Zoom! whitening (a $349 value) remain in the office while the peroxide gel and Zoom! light do their brightening work. The other four clinics send patients off with a Whiter Image take-home kit (a $200 value). Patients apply tray and gel for 20–25 minutes once a day for 15–17 days. The formula’s potassium-nitrate compound renders the treatment safer for gums grown sensitive from silk floss and fleece-tipped toothbrushes.
4558 Capital Blvd.
Raleigh, North Carolina 27604
320 North East Blvd.
Clinton, North Carolina 28328
104 Fourth St.
Bladenboro, North Carolina 28320