All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 18, 2017
· Reviewed July 29, 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $45 for one custom facial peel ($90 value)
- $65 for one custom facial peel and one add-on beta flash peel ($140 value)
- $85 for two custom facial peels ($180 value)
- $105 for two custom facial peels and one add-on beta flash peel ($230 value)
- $125 for three custom facial peels ($270 value)
- $139 for three custom facial peels and one add-on beta flash peel ($320 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 24 hour advance notice required. Must sign consent form. Customers can not use retinols or exfoliants up to one week before peel. Excludes Perfection and Beta Peels. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bright Skin Care
In the words of owner-practitioner Shastl, Bright Skin Care is a place "where spirit meets beauty." She works toward this goal with a variety of therapies, including both holistic skincare treatments and energy healing. Whether she's administering an acid-based peel or guiding a personalized meditation session, Shastl's treatments are performed with warmth and compassion—not to mention name-brand products—to get clients feeling their best.