All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Scientists agree that the only reason adults have children is so they have a socially acceptable reason to visit amusement parks, eat at novelty pizza arcades, and see movies with Shreks in them. Put some fun in the oven with today's kid-friendly Groupon to The Bright Spot. Choose from three options:
- For $30, you get a four-session class (up to a $60 value).
- For $5, you get one children's admission (up to a $10 value).
- For $30, you get a ten-visit play card (up to a $85 value).
Created by an early-childhood educator and mother, The Bright Spot is designed with the development, education, and interests of small children in mind. Fun-size frolickers will find a variety of play areas to suit their personalities, keeping them interested and capturing their imagination. Activities for children and parents are presented in classes like Curiosity Quest for preschool/kindergarten age ranges, in which kids create craft projects and experiment with science concepts like weather, gravity, and the human body's four basic humors. Environmentally friendly cleaners and VOC-free wall paint help protect little ones from harm, and the spacious play area is compact enough to keep careful watch.
The value of four-week sessions and open-play admission at The Bright Spot vary based on age and activity. Please check the rates to find the best option.
This Mama Loves Her Bargains described The Bright Spot as warm and welcoming:
- Local folks, you should definitely check The Bright Spot out- its a lot of fun, its safe, its clean, and your kids will be worn out and happy when they leave!!
- The Bright Spot offers several classes- happily, at all different days and times so they can work into just about anyone's schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 24, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 single admissions per person, 1 play card per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.