Initial exam pinpoints problem spots and 60-minute massages aim to alleviate discomfort
About This Deal
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
- The chiropractor: Dr. Sev Kessler attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida.
- Massage therapist’s name and license: Leigh: MA47142
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About BrightStar Chiropractic
Doctor of Chiropractic Sev Kessler first experienced the healing power of chiropractic care in his early 20s. As an avid skier, he herniated three disks and was told he would need an operation to fuse his spine. Before taking such drastic measures, he visited a chiropractor—a decision that ultimately changed his life. Today, Dr. Kessler operates his own practice, BrightStar Chiropractic and Progressive Rehab, where the staff uses adjustment techniques, physiotherapy, and rehabilitation to treat a long list of ailments, including back and joint pain, injuries, and arthritis.