All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Getting photos taken is a great way to document your life and convince yourself at any given moment that you’re not just a brain floating in a jar somewhere. Get existential evidence with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$19 for a 45-minute photo-shoot package (a $120 value)
- 45-minute in-studio or on-location shoot with up to six subjects
- 15-minute design consultation
- One 8”x10” print and one high-resolution digital file of image selected during consultation
- 10 web-sized digital images<p>
$49 for a 60-minute photo-shoot package (a $520 value)
- 60-minute in-studio or on-location shoot with up to six subjects
- 30-minute design consultation
- Two 8”x10” prints, four 5”x7” prints, and four 4”x6” prints of images selected during consultation
- DVD of all images taken during shoot for home use
- Two $100 certificates for future photography services<p>
For both options, photo shoots can be held either in Brightway Photography’s studio or on location at Prince’s Island Park or in downtown Calgary; specific location requests will require an extra fee.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Valid for up to 6 people per session; extra $10 fee for each additional person. Valid in-studio or on-location at Prince's Island Park or downtown Calgary; extra fee for specific location. Pet shooting allowed outdoors only. Extra $10 fee to use an expired Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Photo Studio Photography
The skillful photo snappers at Photo Studio Photography know that some clients may feel a little squeamish in front of the lens, so they go the extra step to put subjects at ease. While other photographers may be taskmasters in their approach, spitting out pose commands and bellowing the names of different types of cheese, Photo Studio shutterbugs collaborate with their clients, soliciting their feedback on how they would like to approach the shoot. The collegial approach engenders more candid photos, promising top-notch pictures whether clients are posing during family, engagement, or senior photo shoots, or just enjoying the party at a wedding reception. In addition to conventional shoots and event coverage, Photo Studio Photography offers fashion-style photo shoots to teenage or adult humans or manikins.