What You'll Get
Today's deal harnesses the bronzing essence of the fiery sun into a gentle mist, proving once and for all our dominance over the weak, inanimate solar system. For $55, you’ll get three airbrush tans at Brilli Salon, a Lakeview space praised by Allure. All three tans must be used by the same person, so your evil twin will have to mooch off someone else.
With an airbrush tan, you can instantly transform your look, shocking friends, who underestimated your love of pigmentation, and enemies, who only prepared insults regarding your cave spider–like paleness. Before getting undressed, a skilled aesthetician will prep you on the process, using patented learningspeak. The quick, surprise-free procedure hand-sprays South Seas Spray Tan products favored by Mariah Carey, Jessica Simpson, and probable actual vampire True Blood's Anna Paquin, who has no choice but to tan without sunlight. Your orange-free shade fades naturally and lasts up to a week.
Tell everyone you spent the holidays in St. Barth’s and back up your lies with skillfully posed fauxtographs, or mask unsightly leg bruises from ice skating adventures in time for the big holiday party. And if you overdid it during Thanksgiving, Brilli's artful shading can help create the illusion of a more slender physique.
- For the quality of the service and the way the salon looked, I expected to pay more, but I was pleasantly surprised again. – dohlisa45, Citysearch
- I work around busy cranky people all day, and it's nice to finally sit in a relaxed place with nice and accommodating people. – sallywinefield, Citysearch
- The place isn't too girly either. Some places I go in and it feels way too feminine for me, but Brilli is pretty unisex in it's atmosphere, but still pretty lux and groovy. –bob60647, Citysearch
I Got 64 Crayons, But a Brown Ain’t One
Whether you’re striving for stark contrast under the white of a wedding dress, or you just want to make co-workers jealous with fabricated tales of your trip to Maui, there are endless reasons to duck in for a quick spray. Consult this list of actual Crayola colors for the perfect shade to match your occasion:
- Antique brass: bridesmaiding, ultimate frisbee
- Burnt sienna: office holiday party, camouflage (Sedona only)
- Tumbleweed: faking a hard day at the ranch, minor-league baseball fantasy camp
- Raw umber: re-enactment of Oscar-winner Danny Boyle’s 2007 sci-fi adventure Sunshine
- Atomic tangerine: use sparingly
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 7, 2010. Amount paid never expires. All 3 tans must be used by same person. Not valid with other offers. Gratuity not included. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.