Choose Between Two Options
- C$35 for a consultation, assessment and a 40-minute acupuncture treatment (C$70 value)
- C$65 for a 40-minute acupuncture treatment with a 30-minute tui na massage (C$130 value)
As practiced in ancient Chinese Medicine, acupuncture rebalances the flow of energy through the body. Whether being practiced in its traditional or western forms, acupuncture uses fine needles to target the body’s 12 meridians and redistribute energy. Patients look to these treatments for relief from pain and allergies, to stimulate weight loss, or even to cope with stress and its related symptoms. Insurance is accepted for acupuncture treatments.
Most popular service: Acupuncture, Cupping, Massage, Scraping
Parking: Parking lot
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Q&A with Jacqueline Kar Yee Chan, Clinic Director & Registered Acupuncturist
The interior of a business can affect how its customers feel. What kind of decor do you use to help make your clients feel pampered and at ease?
* Clean and contemporary therapeutic environment
- Soft and comfortable linen and towels
- Full-length heating mat on massage table
- Digital TDP far-infrared mineral heat lamp
- Spa music to create a relaxing atmosphere
- Sterilized medical equipment
- Single-use disposable acupuncture needles
- Adjustable lighting [that creates] a relaxing ambiance
Do you or your staff have any special certifications or degrees?
* Diploma of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner from International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Vancouver (ICTCMV)
- Diploma of Acupuncturist from International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Vancouver (ICTCMV)
- Bachelor of Science Degree majoring in Biochemistry from University of British Columbia (UBC)