What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$43 for one 60-minute acupuncture treatment and a 20-minute initial holistic consultation (C$85 value)
- C$62 for two 60-minute acupuncture treatments and a 20-minute initial holistic consultation (C$170 value)
- C$90 for three 60-minute acupuncture treatments and a 20-minute initial holistic consultation (C$255 value)
As practiced in ancient Chinese Medicine, acupuncture rebalances the flow of energy through the body. Whether being practiced in its traditional or western forms, acupuncture uses fine needles to target the body’s 12 meridians and redistribute energy. Patients look to these treatments for relief from pain and allergies, to stimulate weight loss, or even to cope with stress and its related symptoms. Insurance is accepted for acupuncture treatments.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate by the expiration date on your voucher, treatments expires 60 days from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brilliance Health
Most popular service: Acupuncture, Cupping, Massage, Scraping
Parking: Parking lot
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Q&A with Jacqueline Kar Yee Chan, Clinic Director & Registered Acupuncturist
The interior of a business can affect how its customers feel. What kind of decor do you use to help make your clients feel pampered and at ease?
* Clean and contemporary therapeutic environment
- Soft and comfortable linen and towels
- Full-length heating mat on massage table
- Digital TDP far-infrared mineral heat lamp
- Spa music to create a relaxing atmosphere
- Sterilized medical equipment
- Single-use disposable acupuncture needles
- Adjustable lighting [that creates] a relaxing ambiance
Do you or your staff have any special certifications or degrees?
* Diploma of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner from International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Vancouver (ICTCMV)
- Diploma of Acupuncturist from International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Vancouver (ICTCMV)
- Bachelor of Science Degree majoring in Biochemistry from University of British Columbia (UBC)