A licensed professional performs laser-lipo treatments to target stubborn fat cells on the desired body areas
What You'll Get
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Valid treatment areas: abdomen, breasts, hips, outer thighs, anterior thighs, inner thighs, knees, arms, buttocks, cheeks, and neck.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Length of single treatment: 30 minutes
View Brilliant Body Contouring’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brilliant Body Contouring
At Brilliant Body Contouring, a team of technicians uses different techniques to help customers reach their weight loss goals. Ultrasonics uses ultrasonic sound waves to target pockets of fat, resonating with them and turning them into liquid for the body to better process them. Laser-Sculpt Lipo uses low-level lasers to target cellulite and remove them from the body. Thermalift, on the other hand, uses heat to trigger the body's natural elastin and collagen production, tightening the skin.