What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Reviews||Scientific Reasons Behind Laser Hair Removal_|
The physical rejuvenation fairy has come to Seattle and will be staying until the airline locates its luggage. Today’s Groupon invites you to pick any of nine deluxe treatment packages from BriteSmile for $185 (an up to $1,197 value). On top of personal beautifying of your already-beautiful features, 10% of all BriteSmile proceeds will go to charity.
Whether it’s your teeth, your skin, or your hair that’s been petitioning their member of Congress for some diplomatic attention, you can bring relief to the tax-paying citizens of your body. The licensed staff at BriteSmile’s five Washington locations offer nine service bundles:
- 60-minute teeth whitening: Get your teeth up to 14 shades lighter ($600 value). BriteSmile CEO Jeff Nourse says the company has done more than 2.5 million teeth whitenings and a million hair-removal treatments since 1999.
- Three women’s laser hair removals: Gentle but intimidating lasers will eliminate hair where there once was hair on your face, underarms, basic bikini line, lower legs, or feet and toes (up to $1,197 value). According to Nourse, BriteSmile has performed more than one million laser hair removals.
- Three men’s laser hair removals: The same as for women, now for the gents. Good for faces (excluding full beards, which repel lasers), shoulders (tops or blades), chest, upper back, or lower back (up to $1,197 value).
- Any two skin-tightening treatments: A laser that builds collagen in your skin to keep it closely knit to your body ($1,000 value).
- Two Vela shape treatments: Reduce fat and cellulite with skin contouring and tightening lasers that have won the hearts and approval of the FDA ($798 value).
- Three microdermabrasion treatments: A trio of skin exfoliations for the face, neck, or hands, using the power of very tiny dermabrasions ($450 value).
- An IPL skin rejuvenation treatment: The Intense Pulse Light photofacial will rejuvenate your skin like a benevolent photographer and includes a microdermabrasion for your face, neck, or hands (up to $645 value).
- Any two fractional treatments: Fancy talk for wrinkle reduction, which combines fractional heat with radio frequency to scare wrinkles back to their wrinkle dens ($1,000 value).
- Five Regular Peels: A chemical peel to release your inner butterfly—figuratively. Your hideous humanoid butterfly form will remain concealed under beautifully smooth human skin ($999 value).
With today’s Groupon, 10% of BriteSmile proceeds will benefit Dress for Success, a charity that provides business attire and career counseling for low-income women seeking jobs. For maximum karma, treat yourself to as many Groupons as you like or share the beauty with everyone on your holiday shopping list.
Call ahead to make sure your nearest location performs the treatment you want (not all of them perform every treatment).
While the Seattle locations are waiting for more reviews to come in, two Chicago Yahoo! Local users rate the teeth-whitening experts a perfect five stars; Yelpers give BriteSmile in Chicago four: > * The next day or two, MY TEETH WERE EVEN WHITER than the day I had it done. It’s been 2 weeks since I got it done and my teeth are just as white as the 2nd/3rd day. I always had self esteem issues with the color of my teeth but now I’m not – Rick N., Yelp > * I love my teeth whitening results. I had this done over a year ago, and people still compliment my teeth. Even my dentist commented on my results. – Allison K., Yelp > * I have to say that BriteSmile is way, way, way more effective than Crest strips or trays. I would definitely repeat this experience and believe that it’s the least inconvenient method for whitening your teeth. – julian.josh@…, Yahoo! Local
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 22, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Services may vary by location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.