All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$12 for High Tea for One ($25 Value)
- Soup de jour or house salad
- Turkey-sausage pastry with cream cheese, chives, dijon, and horseradish
- Three tea sandwiches from a choice of six varieties, such as poppyseed-chicken salad, roast beef and swiss, or tuna and celery
- Scone with clotted cream, lemon curd, and preserves
- Assorted miniature baked goods
- One pot of steeped loose-leaf tea
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Not valid on 2/14/13, 3/17/13, or 5/27/13. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About British Bell Tea Room
Tea time arrived with aristocratic beginnings, but over time has evolved into a simple event that can be enjoyed by all. The British Bell Tea Room upholds this tasty tradition by offering a wide array of fresh loose leaf tea, finger sandwiches, decadent desserts and more in an atmosphere that hearkens back to days gone by. An array of teas are available, including black, green, oolong, herbal, and more, which pair with delicacies like the dill cream cheese and cucumber tea sandwich or The Blair, featuring roast beef and swiss cheese with honey mustard, tomato, and leafy greens. To tend to the sweet tooth, guests can enjoy a fresh scone served with clotted cream, lemon curd, and preserves to cap off their tea time experience.