$12 for High Tea for One ($25 Value)
- Soup de jour or house salad
- Turkey-sausage pastry with cream cheese, chives, dijon, and horseradish
- Three tea sandwiches from a choice of six varieties, such as poppyseed-chicken salad, roast beef and swiss, or tuna and celery
- Scone with clotted cream, lemon curd, and preserves
- Assorted miniature baked goods
- One pot of steeped loose-leaf tea
British Bell Tea Room
Afternoon tea has been a treasured ritual for the proprietor of British Bell Tea Room since childhood. Her fondest memories of being a little girl include sipping from porcelain teacups, nibbling pastries, and chatting with her English grandmother, whom she affectionately called “mom-mom.” At British Bell Tea Room, she invites visitors to experience the high-tea tradition for themselves in an opulent parlor decorated with chandeliers and golden draperies. Servers present various treats—such as sausage pastries, dainty poppyseed-chicken-salad sandwiches, and scones—on fine china with silver and crystal.
Patrons often stop by the tearoom with friends to share a pot of steeped loose-leaf tea or bring along children for pint-size pots of pink lemonade. Many visitors also find the space relaxing enough to sip tea alone with a good book. There's also an elegant retail shop onsite where patrons can buy take-home loose-leaf teas, teacups, and teapots.
What some people are buzzing about:
96% of 373 customers recommend
“a wonderful relaxing experience!!”
“We had a great experience. Food & tea were great. Service was wonderful. We had a great time.”
“The high tea is yummy. ”