Communal dining is easy when the food is already divided, like a presliced pizza or a turkey that has already been through a protracted custody battle. Split and share with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$14 for a pizza meal for two (up to a $28 value), which includes:
- One medium pizza with up to two toppings (up to a $13 value)
- One appetizer (up to an $8 value)
- Two glasses of wine, beer, or soda (up to a $3.50 value each)<p>
$25 for a pizza meal for four (up to a $56 value), which includes:
- Two medium pizzas with up to two toppings each (up to a $13 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to an $8 value each)
- Four glasses of wine, beer, or soda (up to a $3.50 value each)<p>
Cooks whip up appetizers of spicy buffalo wings or garlic bread before scooping out oven-baked pizzas topped with ingredients such as pepperoni, fresh mushrooms, ground beef, or green chili. See the full menu.<p>
The enticing aromas of baked breads waft out from the open kitchen, spilling into the cheerful dining room speckled with red-checkered tabletops. Here, cooks have been doling out signature Chicago-style pan pizzas for more than 20 years, as well as a selection of thin-crust pies, gluten-free offerings, and hearty Italian sandwiches. They adorn handmade dough with fresh toppings and pure mozzarella cheese or layer toasted italian rolls with succulent slices of slow-cooked beef.
Outside the restaurant, a wooden awning stretches out over a front patio, where diners can enjoy the fresh air, barring rain or Mother Nature's decision to get rid of her day-old air first.