Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can’t drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $67.50 for a golf outing for two on Monday–Thursday (up to a $135 total value)
- $76.50 for a golf outing for two on Friday–Sunday (up to a $153 total value)
- $135 for a golf outing for four on Monday–Thursday (up to a $270 total value)
- $149 for a golf outing for four on Friday–Sunday (up to a $306 total value)<p>
Each golfer gets the following:
- An 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (up to a $53.50 value each Monday–Thursday, up to a $62.50 value Friday–Sunday)
- A bucket of range balls (a $5 value each)
- A golf ball with the Broadlands Golf Club logo (a $4 value each)<p>
Each pair of golfers also gets the following:
- A shared $10 voucher toward pro-shop merchandise such as golf gloves ($10), sleeves of balls ($7–$10), or tees ($5) or grill fare such as hot dogs ($3.75, served with chips), bratwursts ($4), or beer ($3.50–$5).<p>
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Broadlands Golf Club
Broadlands Golf Club's 18-hole course spans 6,884 yards of open terrain organized in a majestic, links-style layout. Glassy waters, mounded terrain, and tall native grasses flank fairways and greens throughout the course, letting golfers experience the charms of golf's old Scotch-Irish courses without having to swap their golf ball out for a potato. Throughout the course, dimpled orbs speed across bentgrass fairways and greens, which provide a smooth and fast surface for flush drives and testy breaking putts. The course punishes slow starters and jet-lagged drivers with the par 5 second hole, a relatively straight, 534-yard tract that demands precision to avoid a green heavily fortified by six sand traps. To prepare golfers for their rounds, Broadlands offers lessons, an onsite driving range, and a satellite tour of their course.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,884 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 125 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
- Hole by Hole Tour