All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Singers achieve vibrato by opening their mouths wide, letting in fresh air and light to taunt the tragically flightless diaphragm. Enjoy sonorous vocal maneuvers with today's Groupon: for $80, you get tickets to three separate Broadway musicals at The Fox Theatre from Broadway Across America—Atlanta, plus a $10 gift certificate to the nearby Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant (a $174.50 total value). Choose from three nights of the week that all three shows will run on when they come into town:
- Tuesdays: Burn the Floor on 3/22, Shrek the Musical on 4/26, Hair on 5/17
- Wednesdays: Burn the Floor on 3/23, Shrek the Musical on 4/27, Hair on 5/18
- Sundays: Burn the Floor on 3/27, Shrek the Musical on 5/1, Hair on 5/22
Broadway Across America carts first-class Broadway musicals and plays cross-continent to audiences in more than 40 North American cities. This Groupon-exclusive ticket trifecta bundles three fun-filled performances fit for theater fledglings and frequenters alike. Burn the Floor is a highfalutin, dance-laden smorgasbord of sultry sambas, vivacious Viennese waltzes, and mustard-covered quicksteps. Shrek the Musical features 19 all-new tunes and fairy-tale-inspired scenery in a revamped telling of the story of the stouthearted swamp thing. New York's Public Theater brings its Tony-winning production of Hair to Atlanta complete with big voices, iconic songs, and drain-frightening manes. Bask in the Arabian-influenced architecture of the lavish Fox Theatre while enjoying three top-tier musical theater performances. Seats are either in the left or right orchestra sections from rows P–HH. All shows begin at 8:00 p.m., except those on Sunday, which begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Hailing from various countries — among them New Zealand, Britain, Italy, Slovenia and Malaysia — they perform with the precision and polish this athletic dancing all but demands. – The New York Times on Burn the Floor
- Bolstered by a frisky young cast, the show uncorks the effervescent innocence of an age when young people dared to imagine that war and hatred could be drummed out of the world by the irresistible rhythms of love. – The Washington Post on Hair
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Reservation required via hotline by 2/1. If you wish to be seated with another Groupon customer please provide Groupon#s together. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.