This deal is sold out. Click here to buy today's side deal, $15 for a Three-Class Pass at Stroller Strides ($45 Value).
A philosopher once called theatre “the mask of convention over the face of society in the mirror of the unknown reflecting the rear-view of the sports car of destiny.” Simplify this theory with today’s theatrical Groupon: for $39, you get one ticket (a $67 value, including a facility charge) to see Disney and Cameron Mackintosh’s Mary Poppins live on stage. Shows are held at Murat Theatre at Old National Centre. Families and groups who want to sit together must use one account to make all the ticket purchases. Choose to attend one of the following show times:
- Sunday, September 26, at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 3, at 6:30 p.m.
Infused with aerial stunts and fresh renditions of familiar tunes, the classic Disney musical Mary Poppins takes to the stage, visiting the Murat Theatre as part of its national tour. The dance-tastic spectacle brings the gravity-defying impossibilities of the original film into the same room with audience members, showcasing impressive stagecraft and more. A cast of talented actors, including Caroline Sheen as Mary Poppins and Dominic Roberts as Bert, captivates audiences with two hours and 45 minutes (including a 15-minute intermission) of memorable magic that features plenty of charming chimney sweeps and an eco-friendly flying umbrella.
With today’s deal, theatre enthusiasts can get one ticket (a $65 value including a $2 facility charge) good for orchestra-level seating (rows A–FF, excludes premium rows) or balcony seats (rows A–U). Although guests can choose a date to watch Mary Poppins spoon-feed sugar and vocabulary words to the Banks children, specific seating will be determined by Broadway Across America based on purchase order. Strap young and old into their mallard-handled jet-packs and head out to the theatre, humming such ditties as “Chim Chim Cher-ee” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.”
Must pick up tickets from Broadway Across America Offices; may pick up beginning Monday, August 30. The Broadway Across America ticket reflects wholesale value and not individual value. Individual value is $65 plus a $2 facility charge.
- The technical razzle-dazzle of the West End-Broadway hit not only remains intact, the execution is spot-on -- from the grand (airborne kites, a nanny that flies and another who dissolves) to the subtle (a flower responding to a scream, a magic trick involving a bouquet and a canvas). – Phil Gallo, Variety
- The Murat Centre, located in downtown Indianapolis, is a great place to see a concert or a musical. – Tiffany S., Insider Pages
342 Massachusetts Ave
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204Get Directions