· Redeemed January 5, 2018
· Redeemed February 8, 2018
· Redeemed November 22, 2017
What You'll Get
- One chiropractic adjustment with an exam, x-ray for one area and one 60-minute massage
- Three chiropractic adjustments with an exam, x-ray for one area and one 60-minute massage
60 minute massage includes dressing and undressing time; total massage time is 50 minutes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required 24-hours in advance. Merchant's standard 24-hour cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Due to legal restrictions, this offer is not available to patients who have Medicare Insurance. Refrain from using perfumes, colognes, and scented lotions before service. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Broadway Chiropractic & Massage
Carpal tunnel syndrome, scoliosis, fibromyalgia—the healers at Broadway Chiropractic & Massage can tackle some pretty serious ailments. But they can also chase away a simple back ache or ease away the stress from a long day at work. That's because their list of services spans from chiropractic adjustments to massage and acupuncture.
Meet the Chiropractor: Deanna Rogge
- Background: Doctor of Chiropractic Deanna Rogge has been chasing pain away from patients of all ages for more than three decades.
- Education: She graduated from Palmer University of Chiropractic in 1982. Since then she's also been certified in rehab, internal diagnosis, and acupuncture.
- Goal: to treat acute and chronic pain in an office that focuses on prompt, comfortable service