Skilled technicians provide oil change services accompanied by other checks that aim to keep vehicles running safely and efficiently
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 15-minute oil change of up to 5 quarts of oil (semi-synthetic or synthetic, depending on the option chosen)
- Filter replacement
- Lubrication of chassis components according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specs
- Complimentary maintenance check including:
- Fluid in automatic transmissions
- Wiper blades
- Power steering fluid
- Headlights and taillights
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery test at participating locations
- Tire pressure
- Additional fee applies for premium filters and more quarts of oil
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
About Broadway Gas
“We fix everything but a broken heart!” That’s the motto at the family-owned and operated Broadway Gas, whose knowledgable and friendly technicians help keep trusty four-wheeled pals in great working condition. Though they may not be able to help customers get over a break-up or the discontinuation of French Toast Crunch cereal, they can change their oil, swap out brakes, or repair faulty transmissions on most makes and models. And because they’re so confident in their work, they back every job with a one-year guarantee, no matter the mileage on the car.