What You'll Get
Almost anything can be improved with music, as evidenced by tuba-accompanied balcony serenades, operatic State of the Union addresses, and yodeled bank statements. Tune your ears to the sweet sounds on stage with today’s Groupon: for $60, you get two level-one or level-two tickets to Legally Blonde The Musical presented by Broadway Grand Rapids at the DeVos Performance Hall (up to $126.50 value). Choose from the following show dates and times:
- Wednesday, November 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 28 at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, November 28 at 6:30 p.m.
Legally Blonde The Musical, adapted from the 2001 hit film, is a rosy-hued tale about a sorority sister turned Harvard Law student. Filled with lively songs, breathtaking choreography, and copious amounts of pink, the sidesplitting saga of Elle Woods leaves audiences joyous and up to 24% blonder. Seating (subject to availability) will be in the orchestra section or first-level mezzanine rows A-F ($63.25 each), or in the mid- and back-level mezzanine ($53.25 each). Join Broadway Grand Rapids for its 23rd music-making season as the company celebrates its new partnership with MSU's Wharton Center for the Performing Arts.
- Among feelgood musicals, Legally Blonde is right up there with Mamma Mia! and Hairspray. – Charles Spencer, Telegraph
- Becky Gulsvig has a lot of firepower as Elle, and costume designers clearly had a blast creating the dozens of pink ensembles she wears. Also likable is Natalie Joy Johnson as Elle's hairdresser and confidante Paulette, who plays a key role in three of the show's best songs, and has some of the show's best wise-cracks. – Grant Butler, The Oregonian
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for show purchased. Subject to availability. No cash value. Non-transferable. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.