Players can enjoy a murder mystery game, during which even their own character can turn out to be the killer
About This Deal
- 4-20 characters per game, unlimited number of Detectives may participate.
- Host guide
- Virtual host guide
- Question menu
- Who Did It slips
- Editable invitation templates
- Award certificates
- Bullets on Broadway: Jack Bialystock, a Broadway producer, is killed and the players' task is finding the killer. The suspects are Anita Part, who is making her debut, Sienna Stealer, and experienced performer, Colin Back, a casting director, and Megan Phan, a member of the audience who is found backstage.
- 80s Mall Murder Madness: It's 1985 and the Wiley Waterside Galleria Mall in Malibu was just opened. Unfortunately, its owner was found dead, and the players have to search for any clue they can find to figure out who the culprit is.
- Drama at Drag Brunch: The Sequin Sisters are killed during a drag brunch and the players help Drag Detective (Ginger Minj) find the killer.
- Horror on the Haunted House Tour: A group of tourists on a Halloween haunted house tour are faced with a real-life mystery as someone pushes their guide down the stairs.
Each game takes about 1–1.5 hours
The game can be played in person or via Zoom
The players can host a game themselves or hire a host
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 3 per person. May be repurchased every 365 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings