Martial artists wear colorful belts to indicate their mastery of fighting techniques and their long-standing blood feud with suspenders. Self-defend in style with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for eight Tiny Panthers classes (a $59 value)
- $39 for eight kickboxing or karate classes (a $79 value)
- $49 for one month unlimited kickboxing, karate, or kids' karate evening and Saturday classes (a $99 value)
- $59 for one month unlimited kickboxing and karate evening and Saturday classes (a $119 value)
- Click to see the full class schedule.
Broadwing Martial Arts
The instructors at Broadwing Martial Arts understand that every person is built differently. That's why they tailor their Submission Grappling and American Karate lessons to emphasize clients' strengths and minimize their weaknesses. Each lesson integrates a variety of martial-arts styles, such as muay thai and tae kwon do, allowing students to gravitate toward the form best suited to their body and personality.
“Great atmosphere, knowledgeable instructor”
“I am telling every parent I know to get their kids down there. I have zero negative things to say, and only excitement for the future. It gives me peace of mind...”
“I am telling every parent I know to get their kids down there. I have zero negative things to say, and only excitement for the future. It gives me peace of mind knowing my daughter is learning practical self-defense, and she is having a blast in the process.”