The relationship between golfer and caddy is a time-honored, sacred bond, like the relationship between male wombat and female wombat. Treasure the links with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $33 for 18 holes of golf for two including cart rental (up to a $66 value)
- $66 for 18 holes of golf for four including cart rental (up to a $132 value)
Brockport Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day, week, and year.
Brockport Golf Club
The course at Brockport Golf Club strings together a cornucopia of holes that require golfers to adapt their game to a green that is at times hilly and flat, lengthy and less so. Wedges establish themselves as the most important components of the golf bag on the front nine, edging out the woods and remote-control air horns, as tight fairways often leave players scrambling to get up and down. Water is more frequent on this side, with a stream twice crossing the fairway of the third hole, a 507-yard par 5. After players make the turn, the course opens up considerably and becomes better suited to long hitters, who can finally unleash pent-up power by nailing their tee shots or returning the flagstick to the cup with a 100-yard javelin throw. Though the track requires skill with each club, the undulating greens place most pressure on the putter and spell doom for those players who three putt too often.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Total length of 6,075 yards from the White tees
- Course rating of 69.2 from the White tees
- Course slope of 128 from the White tees
- Three sets of tees per hole