Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for two burgers or sandwiches with two sides and two pints or draft beer or soft drinks (up to $36.20 value)
- $38 for four burgers or sandwiches with four sides and four pints of draft beer or soft drinks (up to $72.40 value)
- See the menu.
Brody's Burgers and Brews
Vintage bicycles sit atop seat dividers at Brody's Burgers and Brews’, where windows stretch from the bottom to the top of the restaurant and across its ceiling, illuminating the dining area with sunlight. Guests can grab draft brews or choose from 20 bottled beers available, but the menu’s true focal point is its selection of speciality burgers, whose recipes draw on inspiration from around the world.
- San Francisco Burger: garlic-seasoned grassfed-beef burger steamed in beer before jack cheese, tomato, lettuce, and onions are added and placed on a sourdough bun
- Southwest Burger: Morningstar Farms’ chipotle black-bean patty with all the fixings, plus chipotle sauce for a kick
- Texas Turkey: turkey burger topped with bacon, cheddar cheese, grilled onions, and sweet and spicy barbecue sauce
- Nogales Burger: grassfed-beef patty featuring Southwest-inspired chipotle sauce, creamy avocado, pepper jack cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and red onion