All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 18, 2013
Reviewed March 25, 2013
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $42 for screen repair on an iPhone 3G or 3GS (an $85 value)
- $55 for screen repair on an iPhone 4 or 4S (a $115 value)
- $20 for $40 worth of general repairs
- $39 for 1-year cell phone insurance plan premium (an $80 value)
- $69 for screen replacement on an iPad 2 (a $140 value)
- $84 for screen replacement on an iPad 3 (a $170 value)
For the insurance-premium option, there are no deductibles on up to two repairs per year. There are only deductibles on water damage or theft and/or loss. See the list of eligible devices here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Broken-Apple's team of skilled technicians operates on iPhones, iPads, cell phones, and computers, repairing models from all four categories in an efficient, effective manner. When done with a project, the shop ships gadgets back to their owners free of charge. In addition to mending devices, Broken-Apple stocks its shelves with replacement parts and accessories, including cables, cameras, and covers for further personalization.