Museum members engage with art and artists working at the vanguard of contemporary practice and who speak to our diverse communities
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $27 for an individual membership for one ($60 value)
- $36.45 for a dual membership for two ($85 value)
- Personalized membership cards
- 10% discount at the museum store and XM Café
- Eligibility to rent space at the museum
- Free subscription to monthly members’ e-newsletter
- Invitations to members-only tours and preview events
- Priority registration for select events
- VIP seating at public programs
Engage with contemporary art and meet and learn about artists who work at the vanguard of contemporary practice and reflect the Bronx Museum’s diverse communities.
Members at all levels of giving receive invitations to attend private tours of Bronx Museum exhibitions led by featured artists and exhibition curators, as well as tickets to public programs. A full schedule of upcoming membership events can be viewed here.
Need To Know
About The Bronx Museum of the Arts
The Bronx Museum of the Arts is an internationally recognized cultural destination that presents innovative contemporary art exhibitions and education programs and is committed to promoting cross-cultural dialogues for diverse audiences. Since its founding in 1971, the Museum has played a vital role in the Bronx by helping to make art accessible to the entire community and connecting with local schools, artists, teens, and families through its robust education initiatives and public programs. In celebration of its 40th anniversary, the Museum implemented a universal free admission policy, supporting its mission to make arts experiences available to all audiences.