What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | To Spray No More
Today’s Groupon will give your skin that faintly toasted sheen three times over. For $39, you get a UV-free trio of spray tans at Bronze Beachwear and Tanning, a $100 value. Get the natural-looking tonal benefits of being best friends with the sun without having to attend its longwinded political rants.
Erase tan lines, even out your skin tone, and kiss your ghostly pallor goodbye with the flawless distribution of Bronze Beachwear’s sunless spray. The process takes fewer than 60 seconds and your smooth new glow will last up to a week.
Today’s deal gets you three sunless spray sessions, which should keep your color well adjusted through family holiday card photo sessions or while eating a Thanksgiving turkey in April. Bronze has two locations to choose from, in San Jose and Campbell, and will validate parking. Your skin is urging you to let it champion above bleak autumnal pales.
- the tan is much better than anywhere around, not the absolute cheapest but close - definitely the most for your money – chase1player, Citysearch
- Their service was awesome. The lady who helped us explained the whole procedure to me and was very patient. – Emily C., Yelp
- They validate parking which is great! The place is really clean. – Alicia K., Yelp
To Spray No More
With the arrival of Bronze Beachwear and Tanning, spray-on tanning is finally a viable technology: safe, affordable, and stunning. Not so for other spray-on technologies that unfortunately have a ways to go before they’re ready for mass consumption:
- Spray-on 401(k) enrollment forms
- Spray-on lice
- Spray-on beige (like tan, but less saucy)
- Spray-on degree in Russian literature
- Spray-on revenge
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid with other offers. No change or credit given. All tans must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.