Mark Twain once called golf a good walk spoiled, due to the then-popular misconception that if you left a beautiful golf course out in the sun, it would fester and burst. Chip away at his ignorance with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for a 9-hole round of golf for two, plus cart rental (a $41 value)
- $30 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, plus cart rental (a $60 value)
- $40 for a 9-hole round of golf for four, plus cart rental (an $82 value)
- $60 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, plus cart rental (a $120 value)<p>
Brookfield Hills Golf Course
There's a time, right at dusk, when the expansive greens of Brookfield Hills Golf Course look more like velvet than grass. These greens are the most forgiving aspect on a course riddled with water hazards and precisely placed bunkers.
On the par-32 front nine, the wooded framework of towering deciduous and pine trees makes it easy to forget the course is located in a busy suburb. The eighth hole works those trees into its design, challenging players to shoot their balls or launch them with slingshots over the treetops en route to the green. At par 30, the back nine puts more of an emphasis on the short game, and six of the holes feature imposing water hazards.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-62 course
- Total length of 4,926 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 61.5 from the back tees
- Course slope of 100 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
95% of 229 customers recommend
“This is a very nice medium size course, very well maintained and the staff is very friendly we had a great time golfing this weekend and will go back to this course.”
“SHORT BUT IN GOOD CONDITION. NICE GREENS”
“Great value with the groupon, really liked the course, a very fun way to spend an afternoon!”