Enjoy holiday lights, entertainment, ice carving demos, LED Talking Tree, Chicago Wolves Skating Rink, 600-foot illuminated arch, and more.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: nightly music and activities in the Pavilions, Zoo Chats, access to the Zoo restaurants, food stands, and gift shops
- The event features over one million twinkling LED lights, a 41-Foot Talking Tree, Train Display, ice carvers, and more
- Wild Encounters will be open during Holiday Magic and free after 4 p.m.
- Adult tickets are for ages 12-64, Child tickets are for ages 3-11, Senior tickets are for ages 65+
- Children under 2 are free
- Free for members
- Available dates: Saturdays and Sundays, November 30 – December 22 (11/30, 12/1, 12/7, 12/8, 12/14, 12/15, 12/21, 12/22, and Thursday – Tuesday, December 26-31)
- Parking is not included
- Transportation: Metra commuter line, CTA, and PACE bus service.
Holiday Magic at Brookfield Zoo celebrates the 38th annual lights festival with over one million LED lights illuminating the zoo grounds, presented by ComEd and Meijer. The event includes a 41-foot talking tree, a train display, Holly Jolly Theater, ice carving, and magnificent light displays. Guests can take a photo with Santa and enjoy outdoor, as well as several indoor exhibits, which are open for guests to sneak a peek at their favorite animals. The zoo restaurants offer a variety of seasonal dining options and holiday treats for purchase.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Each ticket is valid for regular one-day general admission only; cannot be applied toward memberships, events, or any other tickets. Tickets not valid for any other separately ticketed special events. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Brookfield Zoo
Since it first opened in 1934, Brookfield Zoo has helped generations of families from around the world discover their love for animals. Today, the 216-acre nature park is home to more than 5,000 animals and extensive conservation programs. Read on to learn more about what makes Brookfield Zoo a cherished institution:
The Animals: Spread across more than 20 habitats, Brookfield Zoo's resident animals represent the rich biodiversity of life on Earth. Visitors can marvel at the marsupials in Australia House, go eye-to-eye with bears and bison in Great Bear Wilderness, learn about bottlenose dolphins in Seven Seas, and more. Explore animal habitats including deserts, rainforests, and the savannah.
Attractions: Popular family activities include Dolphins in Action, Hamill Family Play Zoo and Wild Encounters, and Carousel. Additional fees apply.
New This Winter: Glide through the holidays at the Chicago Wolves Skating Rink. The Chicago Wolves skating rink is made of a synthetic material known as Glice®. Open from 10:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Holiday Magic event days. Additional fees apply.