216-acre nature park, home to more than 5,000 animals, showcases outdoor exhibits and family-friendly activities
About This Deal
216-acre nature park that is home to more than 5,000 animals. Through November 1st, explore Dinos Everywhere, featuring 44 animatronic dinosaurs placed throughout the grounds. While the indoor spaces are currently closed, guests can enjoy all of the outdoor exhibits and see lions, bears, kangaroos, rhinos, giraffes, leopards, and more magnificent animals.
- Adult tickets are for ages 12+ and child tickets for ages 3–11;
- Free admission for children 2 and under.
- Brookfield Zoo will be FREE on Tuesdays and Thursdays in October and November 2020.
- ADVANCED RESERVATIONS REQUIRED THROUGH BROOKFIELD ZOO PRIOR TO ARRIVAL AT https://tickets.czs.org/Exchange. Parking is not included and must be purchased at the same time the ticket reservations are booked. Guests will only be admitted to that parking lot at the reserved time.
- Following all health and safety precautions, all guests ages 2 and over must wear face coverings when entering the zoo. Once inside, face coverings should be worn if you are not able to maintain a social distance of at least six feet from staff and other guests who are not members of the same family. This includes when making transactions at food, beverage, and merchandise kiosks and while inside restrooms.
- Other restrictions: each ticket is valid for regular one day general admission only; cannot be applied toward memberships, events, or any other tickets. Tickets not valid for any other separately ticketed special events.
- Click here to view the opening hours
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
Need To Know
About Brookfield Zoo
Since it first opened in 1934, Brookfield Zoo has helped generations of families from around the world discover their love for animals. Today, the 216-acre nature park is home to more than 5,000 animals and extensive conservation programs.
- Dinos Everywhere Over 40 animatronic dinosaurs that are BIGGER and BADDER than ever before have arrived at Brookfield Zoo. Dinos Everywhere features acres of earth shakers, including the largest—argentinosaurus—that was estimated to measure more than 100 feet in length and weigh up to 110 tons. Through November 1st, zoogoers will be able to search for these amazing life-like animatronics located throughout the park.
- Exhibits Please note that while Brookfield Zoo’s indoor exhibits and paid attractions are temporarily closed, there is still plenty to see! Check out Brutus and Titus, our African lion brotherly duo. On Big Cat walk, be sure to spy the snow leopards and Amur tigers. At Great Bear Wilderness, you might spot a Mexican gray wolf, an eagle, or one of our polar or brown bears. Catch a glimpse of the giraffes or zebras as they prance by. Watch the rhinos saunter past, or hop to it with our kangaroos and wallabies. If aquatic species are more your speed, our sea lions are sure to delight with their underwater acrobatics. On your journey, enjoy the beauty of the grounds and the changing seasons. Brookfield Zoo gives you a chance to reconnect with nature and wildlife.
- Amenities Brookfield Zoo offers concession stands throughout the park where you can enjoy food and beverages. The gift shops offer a variety of merchandise and your purchase supports the Zoo’s conservation efforts. Please note that Brookfield Zoo operates as a cashless environment. The health and safety of the Zoo’s animals, staff, members, guests, and volunteers are a priority. Brookfield Zoo has been closely following the guidelines set forth by our local, state, and federal government agencies, and have made several changes to the daily operations. Please download a PDF version of the Know Before You Go protocols so you can keep it handy