What You'll Get
- For $20, you get side orchestra or side mezzanine tickets to Empty Moves on Wednesday, October 27 ($40 value).
- For $27, you get center orchestra or front mezzanine tickets to Empty Moves on Wednesday, October 27 ($55 value).
- Opening night performance by Ballet Preljocaj, featuring the inventive choreography of Angelin Preljocaj
- Empty Moves explores the lines and clarity of the human body, while challenging traditional dance forms
- Accompanied by the music of John Cage's rebellious Empty Words
- Show begins at 7:30 p.m. at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House
- 63-minute show with no intermission
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for seating level purchased. Seating is first come, first served. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.