All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 18, 2017
· Reviewed October 13, 2017
· Reviewed October 2, 2017
What You'll Get
- Large Cheese Pizza
- $20 Value for Two or More
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid toward alcohol except beer under 5% ABV. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brooklyn Brothers Pizza
At Brooklyn Brothers Pizza, Michael, Spence, and the crew bring Nashville area residents an authentic, old-school Brooklyn pizza experience. They are passionate about serving up the Brooklyn pizza exactly as it was when they were growing up.
Voted the best pizza in Williamson County two years in a row by the readers of The Williamson Source, the slices are dished out on paper plates with a napkin and deli-style wax paper wrap. There are no table cloths, low lighting, or waitstaff – just a simple Brooklyn pizza parlor with amazing food and a fun 70's vibe.
- Pizzas: Authentic New York street pizza with your choice of toppings. The menu also includes a gluten-free option or specialty pizzas, like Michael's Famous Secret Spicy Pie with barbecue chicken, smoked bacon, and Mike's house spicy sauce.
- Sandwiches: For a true taste of Brooklyn past, check out Michael's Meatball Hero (it’s really Ma’s recipe)
- Dessert: Diners should leave room for the Brooklyn Brothers' “BIGAZYAHEAD” chocolate chip cookie or their famous Holy Cannoli.