What You'll Get
- One General Admission Ticket to the Brooklyn Wine Fest Session 1
- One General Admission Ticket to the Brooklyn Wine Fest Session 2
Event kicks off on April 8 with two sessions. Session 1 is from 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. and Session 2 is from 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Brooklyn Wine Fest
- The Wine: Sourced everywhere from Chile to Australia, the 150 wines on display at the festival nearly run the gamut of varietals, and best of all, every ticket-holder is granted unlimited samples.
- The Food: Restauranteurs and vendors plying their wares include The Angry Crab, Glazed and Confused Mini Donuts, and The Cow and Curd Wisconsin Cheddar.
- The Rules: No large bags or outside food and drink allowed. No kids or pets.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 8, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for listed event. Must be 21+ and have valid picture ID for entry. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.