Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses’ faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for a golf outing for two (up to an $80 total value)
- $79 for a golf outing for four (up to a $160 total value)
With both options, each golfer receives the following:
- 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental
- One bag of driving range balls
Brookside Golf and Grill’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Brookside Golf and Grill
The course at Brookside Golf and Grill guides golf balls past babbling brooks and over rolling terrain as players traverse the 6,100-yard course. A stream treacherously intercepts the golfer's path on three holes, and a large pond lies in wait to the right of the green on the 13th hole, waiting furtively for wayward bounces and impulsive swan dives. After a round, players can head inside at the newly redesigned clubhouse, where a full grill restores lost calories with burgers and burritos and assuages lost chances at birdies with beer and wine.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Total length of 6,100 yards from the back tees