Residences can lose up to 20% of their heat through poor insulation, and the remaining 80% through moving their furnace outdoors because it's loud. Avoid classic mistakes with this Groupon.
- $1,999 for five Energy Star vinyl windows with installation (up to a $3,350 value)
Brookside Home Improvement, Inc.
For nearly 20 years, EPA-certified Brookside Home Improvement, Inc. has employed qualified technicians to beautify buildings while boosting energy efficiency. The crew installs Energy Star windows, which prevent the loss of precious A/C streams and furnace heat, keeping interiors temperate and comfortable year-round without racking up high energy bills or relocating the house to California. The team also clads drafty walls in handsome vinyl, cedar, and fiber cement, and protects roofs from water damage with aluminum gutters.