All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· August 27, 2017
· August 24, 2017
· August 12, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Five Options
- $26.50 for two tasting flights and one growler for two ($43 value)
- $53 for four tasting flights and two growlers for four ($86 value)
- $24.50 for a tour and private tasting with souvenir glasses for two ($38 value)
- $48.50 for a tour and private tasting with souvenir glasses for four ($76 value)
- $70 for a tour and private tasting with souvenir glasses for six ($114 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required for tour. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brooksville Brewing Company
Brooksville Brewing Company utilizes traditional American methods to spin together fresh, handcrafted ales and lagers. Read on to learn about a few of the brewery's creations:
- Galaxy IPA (6.5% ABV): American malts and galaxy citrus hops team up to create this tasty American IPA, whose balanced makeup leads to an easy-to-drink finished product.
- Hot Head Red (6% ABV): Caramel malts not only give this beer its color, but also a sweetness that balances the bitterness of its Citra, Cascade, and Willamette hops.
- Brooksville Blonde (4% ABV): The brewery utilizes a special pilsner recipe to create this light, golden beer, which combines local hops and Czech pilsner yeast into one refreshing brew.