Cajun cuisine's distinct spices stem from its attitude-laden ingredients, such as brazen pork cheek, incredulous crawfish, and sassy-fras. Give your taste buds some lip with today's Groupon at Brother's Crawfish:
- For $19, you get a Cajun dinner for two (up to a $42.38 value).
- For $34, you get a Cajun dinner for four (up to an $84.76 value).
For either option, each diner gets the following:
- One pound of crawfish per person (a $9.95 value each)
- One fried seafood, chicken, or side selection per person (up to a $7.99 value each)
- One frozen yogurt per person (a $3.25 value each)
Edging classic Cajun recipes with an Asian flair, the chefs at Brother's Crawfish transport palates to New Orleans with a slate of spicy crawfish and battered seafood. Dining duos or foursomes delve into a mountain of steaming crawfish doused in a choice of sauces ranging from zesty Cajun Calm to the garlic-infused Oriental Express for a meal as enjoyable to crack open as it is to savor, much like Willy Wonka's bank vault. Pair shelled selections with a dish of lovingly battered and lightly fried calamari, clams, or spicy Cajun shrimp. Swirled spires of rich frozen yogurt extinguish blazing mouth flames as a range of fresh-fruit and candy-coated toppings ($0.75) adorn tongues with a nectarous treat.