What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $16 for breakfast for two with two entrees and two drinks ($29 value)
- $30 for dinner for two with one appetizer and two entrees, valid Sunday–Thursday ($52.97 value)
- $32 for dinner for two with one appetizer and two entrees, valid any day ($52.97 value)
- $16 for $30 worth of comfort food, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $16 for $30 worth of comfort food, valid any day
- $27 for $50 worth of comfort food for four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $27 for $50 worth of comfort food for four or more, valid any day
- Click here to view the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on alcohol. Only valid for option purchased- weekday only or anyday optons. May not combine. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brothers Taverna
To be reminded what time of day it is inside Brothers Taverna—formerly known as Brothers Deli—all you have to do is look at what's on nearby tables. Starting at 6 a.m., a glance around the dining room during breakfast service reveals plates piled high with steak and eggs as well as french toast covered in sautéed bananas. Reubens on rye, buffalo chicken wraps, and other sandwiches take over during lunch, while dinner time makes way for entrees from chicken parmesan to lobster ravioli.
Dining is just one part of the scene at Brothers Taverna, though. At the bar, rows of beer taps and bottled brews stretch along the bar while servers pour glasses of wine and mix cocktails. They also bring tables bottles of red, white, or sparkling wine, none of which come with a fully constructed ship inside them.