Average of 20 ratings
Angel Removal is a safe, manual technique, designed to remove tattoo pigment from the skin. It removes all colors & pigments in the market.
Angel Removal is a safe, manual technique, designed to remove tattoo pigment from the skin; in particular, pigment from PMU treatments.
Angel Removal removes all colors and all pigments in the market.
• Elimination of all pigment shades
• Little to no scabbing
• Safe and hypoallergenic
• The rehabilitation period takes only one day.
• The client can put on makeup 24 hours after the treatment
• Quick treatment
• There are no scars, or they are so subtle that they are not very visible
• The client will feel little to no discomfort
• Does not cause hypo or hyperpigmentation
• Does not affect the skin when sunbathing
• As long as proper time between sessions is followed, Angel Removal does not cause any side effects
• It only acts on the superior layer of the epidermis
• The client walks away without any signs of the treatment. After 10 to 15 minutes, the skin will go back to normal without any marks or red spots
• Within 24 hours there is no trace of any Angel Removal solution in the skin.
• Afterwards, the skin is very clean so the client will be able to put on makeup, apply lotion, bathe or go to the gym as usual.
The treatment is performed without anesthetic and does not affect the nerves, which is why it is painless and it does not bleed. In fact, the product itself reduces pain sensation.
Angel Removal can even be used the same day as, or even during a PMU treatment to correct mistakes and to eliminate any old tattoos or permanent makeup strokes just implanted incorrectly.
6-12 weeks are required between treatments.
Brooke Hyatt, the microblading artist at Brow Addiction, helps patrons get their desired look, creating full, even, well-defined eyebrows. She has been certified by The Academy of Brows and the renowned Phibrows Academy. What's more, Brooke uses only top quality, all-natural pigments, which are vegan-friendly, not tested on animals, and hypoallergenic.