Dining out with friends can foster healthy relationships that might otherwise be limited to impersonal group texts or overly personal bathtime visits. Get a bite in person with a person with today’s Groupon to Brownie’s on the Lake in St. Clair Shores. Choose from the following options:
- For $32, you get an American dinner for two (up to a $65.96 value) including:
- Two entrees (up to a $45.98 value)
- Two sides (up to a $5.98 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $14 value)
- For $65, you get an American dinner for four (up to a $131.92 value) including:
- Four entrees (up to a $91.96 value)
- Four sides (up to an $11.96 value)
- Four glasses of wine (up to a $28 value)
- For $12, you get $25 toward casual American lunch fare. Most lunch entrees cost between $7.99 and $14.99.<p>
At Brownie’s on the Lake, chefs grace tables with burgers, hand-cut steaks, and fresh seafood from a classic American menu. As with most dinner entrees, Brownie’s lobster mac ‘n’ cheese centers on a protein as it tucks butter-poached lobster into leagues of molten cheddar and reefs of elbow macaroni. The char-grilled New York strip steak pops with signature zip sauce, and the pan-fried Great Lakes perch wears a flaky coat of cornmeal. In addition to a mixed-greens salad or serving of house-made coleslaw, each diner can add a side such as sweet-potato wedges or herbed rice pilaf.
Diners visiting on Friday and Saturday evenings can accompany meals with live entertainment or stroll along the outdoor docks for majestic views of Lake St. Clair and vistas of canoodling jet skis. During the lunch hour, pretzel burgers emerge from the kitchen stacked with pepper jack cheese, onion strings, and house-made barbecue sauce. Signature lunch entrees, such as baby back ribs or fettuccine alfredo, fill larger appetites or piñatas.