Experienced estheticians insert pigment into the skin to enhance the eyes and create the desired eyebrow shape
What You'll Get
- $145 for one microblading session ($175 value)
$189 for one microblading session with one touchup ($240 value)
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- The permanent pigment mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. If you make a reservation through Groupon, you can cancel or change your reservation up to 24 hours before its start time. Otherwise, your voucher—which includes a new or existing reservation—will be redeemed automatically, and the deal’s promotional value and amount paid will expire. And you’ll be unable to reschedule or get a refund. These conditions also apply if you don’t show up for your reservation. Your name will be shared with this merchant to facilitate your reservation. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brows Are Us
Brows Are Us aims to provide a luxurious beauty experience to everyone who is looking to boost the beauty of their brows. Their signature service is microblading, which enhances the eyes and creates the desired eyebrow shape. An industry veteran of over 14 years, business owner Kri' Shawn is well-experienced in the face-framing technique of microblading, as well as brow shaping, coloring, micropigmentation, and more permanent makeup services.