Choose from Three Options
- $17 for a single scenic chairlift ride for two and a $10 voucher for food and drink at Smoky’s Bar & Grill ($34 value)
- $21 for a single chairlift ride with bike haul for two and a $10 voucher for food and drink at Smoky’s Bar & Grill ($42 value)
- $37 for a full-day chairlift pass with bike haul for two and a $10 voucher for food and drink at Smoky’s Bar & Grill ($74 value)
- Click to view the Smoky’s Bar & Grill menu
- See hours of operation here
Brundage Mountain Resort
Brundage Mountain Resort is confident about its snow—in fact, it claims it has the best in the state. And with a whopping 320 base-area inches of snowfall annually, they have plenty to be proud of. Located high in the mountains of Central Idaho, the resort comprises 1,500 acres of in-bounds terrain, 1,800 vertical feet of skiable terrain, and 18,000 acres of guided backcountry terrain. Wide, groomed runs, coupled with powder-packed glades, have been a draw for winter enthusiasts since Brundage opened on Thanksgiving Day 1961. Today, however, the resort entices people year round. During summer, once all the snow has been packed into airtight coolers, the mountain hosts weekend activities that range from scenic chairlift rides to mountain biking.