- Unlimited bowling for two hours
- Shoe rental included
- Six Atlanta-area locations
- Groupon bonus: Purchase 3 or more Groupons, bring 3 additional bowlers for free
About This Deal
Jump to: Reviews | How to Cheat at Bowling—and Win!
Any old primate can hurl heavy objects at lighter ones and delight in the resulting chaos—what separates humankind is our burning desire to keep score. Assert your humanity with today’s Groupon: $10 for 2 hours of unlimited bowling at any of six Atlanta-area Brunswick Zone locations, a $25 value. Shoe rental is included, so you can continue to put off your plan to buy some totally sweet bowling shoes, for now at least.
There are a few sounds that inherently bring joy to the ears and heart: the opening of a bag of nacho chips, the adoring bark of a sea lion, and the rumble of a bowling ball down a high-gloss lane, culminating in an explosion of pins. Treat yourself, your friends, or your kids to a night of joyous sounds and unmitigated fun at Brunswick. All Brunswick Zone locations offer a fantastic family environment that’s also great for catching up with old buddies or treating your sweetheart to a fun date. This Groupon gets you as much pin smashing enjoyment as you can cram into two hours, as well as free rental of stylish footwear—the real draw at a bowling center. You can purchase multiple Groupons to bring friends along, and if you redeem three in one visit, you can bring an additional three friends for two hours of free bowling and shoe rental, effectively doubling the power of your Groupon. This Groupon is redeemable at all six Brunswick Bowl locations around Atlanta, including Norcross, Lawrenceville, Roswell, Keneshaw, and two sites in Marietta — Delk Road and Austell Road.
All locations offer friendly, accommodating staff members who ease the process of snapping up extra lanes for large groups. Brunswick Bowling also hosts cosmic bowling. (Times vary by location.) With dance lights, grooveable music, and glow-in-the-dark lanes, pins and balls, it’s sort of like the late work of surrealist poet André Breton set to a bombastic laser light show.
Aside from the lanes, Bunswick sites offer the newest arcade games, party rooms, bumper bowling, snacks, a lounge, and the Pro Shop, where you can get bowling gear that will make all the other morning-drive DJs jealous.
That rumble you hear is the roar of desire from your 15-pound soul and pin-hating heart. Heed that call, if for no other reason than to do it for the shoes.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. We had [sic] great time and are going back in a month or so. – Dlehster, Citysearch
- We always have a great time when we hang out at the Brunswick Bowl in Norcross…It’s definitely a good time, and the specials on bowling can’t be beat. – Shawn M., yelp *This is one of my favorite bowling alleys in Metro Atlanta. The staff is friendly, it is conveniently located, and the prices are reasonable. The lanes are well kept and oiled…Cosmic bowling is fun for the kids. I’m a fan. – Adam J., yelp