All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
It's not uncommon for residents to explore their city's iconic sights only when guests come to town or when practicing hypnosis in a mirror leads to amnesia. Refresh your memory’s image bank with today’s Groupon from Brush Hill Tours. Choose from the following five options:
- For $37, you get two admissions to the Cambridge/Lexington and Concord tour (a $74 value). The three-and-a-half-hour tour runs daily through October 23.
- For $42, you get two admissions to The Witch City—Salem and Marblehead tour (an $84 value). The seven-hour tour runs three days a week through October 22.
- For $58, you get two admissions to the Fall Foliage Spectacular tour (a $116 value). The day-long tour runs daily from September 17 to October 23.
- For $58, you get two admissions to the New England Seacoast tour (a $116 value). The day-long excursion runs three days a week through October 22.
- For $60, you get two admissions to the Total Experience tour (a $120 value). The seven-hour tour runs daily through October 23.
All tours depart at 9:30 a.m. from the Gray Line ticket office at 16 South Charles Street.
Brush Hill Tours’ uniformed driver-guides and Gray Line Sightseeing operators expound on window-framed sights as they pilot spacious motor coaches through picturesque and historical New England locales. All tours include free time for shopping, eating, and cartwheel practice and include the New England Seacoast circuit’s two-hour kick-around in picturesque Kennebunk Village, Maine or the Fall Foliage Spectacular tour’s fresh cider and apple-picking session. Featuring a stop at Lexington Common, where the American Revolution’s first shots were exchanged, the Cambridge/Lexington and Concord route steeps brains in essential U.S. history throughout the seasons, and the Total Experience year-round tour follows the route of Paul Revere and the Battle Trail, and includes a two-hour coach jaunt through Boston, featuring sights like Harvard Square and the magic-marker signing of the U.S.S. Constitution. To ensure availability, reservations for the Fall Foliage Spectacular, the Witch City Tour, and New England Seacoast Tour must be made by September 7.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 5 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must reserve by 09/07/11 for Fall Foliage Tour, Salem and Marblehead Tour, and Seacoast Tour. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gray Line Boston
With over 100 years of tours under their belt, Gray Line has plenty of experience in the sightseeing game. Its talented staff is comprised up of local experts who have the inside scoop on the best sights to see and things to do in a variety of top locations all over the globe.
In Boston, guides whisk guests on tours that explore the city's intricate and fascinating history and its most impressive landmarks. For example, during a Cape Cod excursion, tour guides accompany tourists as they travel across the Cape Cod canal to visit a JFK memorial and explore the Cape's famous beaches. The Gray Line team also treats guests to other Boston must-sees during other themed tours, including the Plimoth plantation, Salem, Fenway Park, and much more.