During beer workshops, customers can taste specific beer styles or brew their own beer with help from a head brewer at Bruz Beers
About This Deal
- Entry for One to a Beer Workshop
See all class offerings and schedule here
- The World of Belgian Beers- Tuesday February 12th 7:00pm-9:00pm
- The World of Belgian Beers- Saturday February 16th 11:00am-1:30pm
- The World of Belgian Beers- Tuesday March 12th 7:00pm-9:00pm
- The World of Belgian Beers- Saturday March 16th 11:00am-1:30pm
Need To Know
About Bruz Beers
Bruz Beers started with a love affair: specifically, its founders' love affair with the handcrafted beers of Belgium. Their passion for the artisanal beers that they encountered on their travels through Europe inspired them to start a true Belgian-style brewery in the heart of Denver. Bruz serves up a wide variety of brews in a spacious tasting room that boasts a large patio.
Here are some of the beers you might find on tap:
- Brut La Grande: this Belgian-style biere brut resembles champagne, with a dense white head of foam and notes of apples, peaches, and vanilla (12.1% ABV).
- Farmstead Wheat IPA: a medium amber IPA that's slightly hazy, slightly fruity, and pleasantly hoppy (6.9% ABV).
- Blondy: crisp and easy to drink, this Belgian-style blonde ale features notes of honey, light caramel, and toasted malts (7.4% ABV).