All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Bryan Callen
- Where: Chicago Improv of Schaumburg
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: varies
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $11 for the show on Thursday, March 12, at 7:30 p.m., or Sunday, March 15, at 7 p.m. (up to $19 value)
- $13 for the show on Friday, March 13, at 8 p.m. or 10:15 p.m., or Saturday, March 14, at 7 p.m. or 9:15 p.m. (up to $22 value)
The Improv requires a two-item minimum food or drink purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
- Where You’ve Seen Him: MADtv, The Hangover, How I Met Your Mother, and Death Valley
- Where You’ve Heard Him: the podcasts The Joe Rogan Experience, Ten Minute Podcast with Chris D’Elia and Will Sasso, and Fox Sports’ The Fighter and The Kid
- Sample Joke: “I love churning butter. I always feel like a dirty magician after I’m done.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, call 847-240-2001. Redeem on day of show for ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Improv Comedy Club. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Improv Comedy Club's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Door time varies per show. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher-availability limited. 2-item min./person required of any food/beverage combination. Must be 18+ w/ valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Improv Comedy Club
For nearly 50 years, the Improv chain has incubated standup talent—notable alumni such as Jerry Seinfeld, Adam Sandler, and Robin Williams all conquered The Improv stage before getting their big breaks. The Chicago location carries on the Improv’s tradition of catching rising stars before they turn into supernovas spewing dangerous molten punch lines with a calendar of up-and-comers and nationally touring talent.