Stomachs only growl when they’re hungry or preparing to bite the hand that keeps tickling them. Tame the beast within with today’s Groupon to Bryan Pub Works in Bradenton. Choose between the following options:
- For $14, you get a pub meal for two (up to a $31.96 total value), which includes the following:
- Two entrees (up to a $21.98 value)
- Two glasses of beer or wine (up to a $9.98 value)<p>
- For $28, you get a pub meal for four (up to a $63.92 total value), which includes the following:
- Four entrees (up to a $43.96 value)
- Four glasses of beer or wine (up to a $19.96 value)<p>
Boston transplants Andy and Kristy Bryan founded Bryan’s Pub Works as a family-friendly sports bar, curating a menu of classic American pub fare served in an environment that “has the genuine feel of an up-North tavern,” according to the Bradenton Times. Cooks beer-batter fillets of flaky fish before frying them in molten lava to create the kitchen’s signature fish ‘n’ chips. The Londoner contains a heaping portion of thinly sliced roast beef, sautéed mushrooms, and swiss cheese pressed between slices of griddle-fresh bread. Bartenders pair the pub fare with an assortment of drinks, including drafts from Yuengling and Sam Adams, glasses of house wine, and fermented juice boxes.
Bryan Pub Works’ wood-paneled walls are strewn with sports paraphernalia and flat-screen TVs that broadcast the sports games du jour. Guests can pass the time by surfing the complimentary WiFi or watching contenders take on the 12-wing Hot Wing Challenge, which rewards victors with a spot on the Wall of Fame and a new set of fire-retardant taste buds.
65% of 78 customers recommend
“good local pub, food was good, prices reasonable. hope the place makes it.”
“large menu good food excelent service well worth the price”
“good service excellent staff”