Choose from Three Options
$39 for one St. Patrick’s Day morning package, 9 a.m.–2 p.m. ($70 total value)
- Breakfast ($15 value)
- Bus ride to and from the Erin St. Patrick’s Day parade ($20 value)
- Unlimited green beer at the parade ($25 value)
- Cold snacks at the parade ($10 value)
$55 for one St. Patrick’s Day afternoon package, 2 p.m.–close ($100 total value)
- Reserved seating at the World Champion Trinity Irish Dancers at 5 p.m. and at Bella Cain at 8 p.m. ($15 value)
- A meal and an appetizer ($25 value)
- Six drink tickets for call tall drinks and import pints ($45 value)
- Shuttle to local Germantown hotels ($15 value)
$89 for one St. Patrick’s Day all-day package ($170 value)
- Includes everything from the morning and afternoon packages
On St. Patrick’s Day, guests will enjoy a parade that includes Irish music, traditional Irish food, authentic Irish decor, and performances from the World Champion Trinity Irish Dancers as well as Bella Cain, a previous winner of WAMI Best Country Artist.
Bubs Irish Pub
Bubs Irish Pub makes its home in a century-old saloon, and the spirit of the place still seems to conjure the cheer and revelry of those bygone days. Live music fills the warmly lit tavern, where guests sidle up to a wooden bar to sip pints of Smithwicks and Guinness. Grab a few friends to share a fishbowl filled with bloody mary, margarita, or cosmopolitan. To help soak up suds, the bar boasts a menu of gourmet eats. Waiters serve up 1-pound slabs of ribs slathered in barbecue sauce and limitless portions of hand-battered haddock and chips. On themed nights, you can dine on Mexican cuisine or pizza topped in ground beef, barbecue sauce, and bacon.