Mediterranean civilizations invented many lasting concepts, developing astronomy to explain the cosmos and democracy to equally divide lamb kebabs. Split a skewer with today’s Groupon to Bucci’s Greek & Italian Specialties in Centennial. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a Greek or Italian dinner for two (up to a $41.25 total value). Dinner includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $8.75 value)
Two entrees (up to a $16.25 value each)
- For $35, you get a Greek or Italian dinner for four (up to an $82.50 total value). Dinner includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $8.75 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $16.25 value each)<p>
The resident chefs at Bucci’s Greek & Italian Specialties harness the tasty power of fresh meats from local butchers and ingredients imported directly from Greece to assemble platters of authentic cuisine. The restaurant’s menu boasts starters to oil up rusty jaw hinges, including flambéed saganaki ($8), a gooey flash-fried cheese traditionally prepared with an open flame to achieve maximum meltiness and ward off grub-thieving satyrs. The kitchen’s Mediterranean mavens assemble gyros ($9.75) by rounding up shaved lamb and beef and anointing the tender bites with homemade tzatziki sauce. A hefty selection of knife-and-fork-requiring Italian entrees includes sausage and peppers ($16.25 for a large order) snuggled together atop a bed of linguine beneath a melty blanket of mozzarella.
8030 S Holly St.
Centennial, Colorado 80122Get Directions