Certified instructor accompany skydivers as they fall at up to 120 miles per hour before floating to earth
About This Deal
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- Weight restrictions: 240 lbs. max weight; extra fee applies for clients over 200 lbs.
- Jump altitude: up to 2 miles
- Maximum speed: 120 mph
- Length of session: up to 45 seconds
- Harnessed to an experienced skydiving instructor, customers jump from a plane over panoramic views of the landscape. After free-falling from up to two miles at speeds up to 120 miles per hour, the instructor pulls the chute and steers before setting the customer down in the landing zone.
Need To Know
About Capital City Skydiving
Capital City Skydiving’s air-riding experts take first-time and experienced jumpers to the stratosphere for jumps above the scenic views of Michigan. Tethered to clients, they guide tandem rides to facilitate first tastes of terminal velocity before coasting in for a soft landing. To accommodate licensed skydivers with a current reserve parachute, the staff guides planes over the business’s own scenic landing zone so jumpers can take to the air on their own. Beginners who wish to become full-fledged divers can opt for the Accelerated Freefall program, in which aficionados teach the skills necessary to make solo jumps such as how to handle equipment or merge into goose traffic without a blinker.