Players compete head-to-head by answering questions, completing challenges, placing bets, and gambling it all on the wheel of fortune
About This Deal
- During an online event, players compete head-to-head in mock-ups of some of the most popular games from each decade.
- How it works: Live players will video stream on the BucketRace website, Zoom, YouTube, or Facebook and come up with a winning team name. The links will be provided upon signing up.
- Date and time: Saturday, December 12, 2020, 7 p.m.–9 p.m. GMT
- The prize: A box with a medal, two gifts, a beverage, a snack, two BucketRace vouchers, a BucketRace pop socket phone holder, sweets, home garden seeds, and a branded pen.
- The parody rounds:
- Spelling Bee (1930s)
- Name Those Tunes (1950s)
- Questions of Sport (1960s)
- Price it Right, The Kryptonite Factor & MegaMind (1970s)
- Final Countdown and Reel of Fortune (1980s)
- Finders Keepers; Losers Weepers, Punhouse, You Bet Ya! & You Want to Be a Millionaire? (1990s)
- Bankers Deal, The Chaser (2000s)
- Tripping Point, 2 Minutes to Win it (2010s)
Need To Know
No occasion is too big or too small for BucketRace and their professional in-person and online game-creating services. Thinking outside-of-the-box on a daily basis, they can fulfill even the most challenging requirements for their clients. They are able to accommodate different demographics across multiple platforms, which shows when you look at examples of their previous work: from large corporate summer parties and international team-building events down to group get-togethers and children's parties.